The GLTAS Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GLTAS Fan Forum

Welcome to the forum! Here fans from every Corp gather to talk about and share their favorite episodes, characters, couples, fanworks, everything!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tumblr thoughts from the tumblr deficient

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thingamawhatsit

tumblr thoughts from the tumblr deficient  Empty
PostSubject: tumblr thoughts from the tumblr deficient    tumblr thoughts from the tumblr deficient  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 am

Tumblr doesn't like me, which is sad. I tried to join and it was all "hahaha. No."

And then my friend was like "let me sign you up, and then you can just login."

And we were like XD

And then I put in the info to login, and tumblr was like "pffff, you think that button is gonna work for you? De-nied."

But anyways, this isn't asking for help or anything. I know that there are things that could be done so tumblr lets me login on this computer, but I'm borrowing for the time being so it's a moot point.

No, the point is that on tumblr a few days ago there began a talk about fandom nicknames for ourselves, and I have an opinion, complete with reasons. Dorky reasons that make me happy, and that I feel should be shared.

See, I vote for the Skittle Brigade or Skittle Corps, or something of that like. And then when someone is being a downer it's "don't be a Sour Skittle," or "I hate to be the Sour Skittle," and when there are crack ideas it's "had a bit too much Skittle Vodka," and when you get someone new into the fandom it's "TASTE THE RAINBOW."

Plus I'm pretty sure with a bag of skittles and some twist ties or something we could make ourselves cheap edible rings. It would be awesome.

tl;dr; Don't be a Sour Skittle, join the Skittle Corps, and Taste the Rainbow. (Warning - Alcoholic Rainbows may result in crack plunnies.)
Back to top Go down
thingamawhatsit

tumblr thoughts from the tumblr deficient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tumblr thoughts from the tumblr deficient    tumblr thoughts from the tumblr deficient  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:33 am

I saw GL scarves on tumblr, and I now really want to knit or crochet something for this fandom.

Maybe an angry zebra rage bunny? Razer's helmet as a beanie/cowl/something or another? Saint Walker? Mogo? Hal's mask? I can't decide!

(Also, supposing I did this, would crocheting or knitting be better for those of you in the fandom that are fiber-ly inclined?)
Back to top Go down

tumblr thoughts from the tumblr deficient
Page 1 of 1